Enrollment/Transfer Information

    If you are planning to enroll or transfer to Central High School, please complete all forms in the enrollment packet and drop them off in the main office. Links for Forms are located at the top of this page.

    According to North Dakota State Century Code, all students attending school are required to be properly immunized against measles, mumps, rubella, and polio. In addition, they must have their DTP vaccine. Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B immunizations are required for children attending Kindergarten (K) through Eleventh (11th) grade. If you know your son or daughter needs any of these immunizations, he or she can receive them at the CITY
    Grand Forks Public Health Department

    151 South 4th Street
    Suite N 301
    Grand Forks, North Dakota
    For further information call 701-787-8100

    NOTE: Bring the child's "shot record" with you to the clinic, and if the student is under 18 years a parental permission form must be signed or a parent must accompany the student.

    Each student needs to have a completed Health Record Card on file with the school nurse. Cards can be picked up in the main office or from the school nurse.