Grand Forks Central School Goals
- To demonstrate high academic achievement, including a high graduation rate and a challenging curriculum for all students.
- To achieve a high rate of post-secondary success among graduates resulting from curriculum and programs that provide meaningful learning opportunities for all students.
- To be a model for cooperative and supportive relationships among all members of the community.
- To utilize innovative technology and interdisciplinary curriculum that personalizes and extends students' learning and instruction.
- To maintain a global perspective by acknowledging the blending of cultural groups and ethnic backgrounds with respect for individual, cultural, religious, and political differences.
- To strive to maintain a highly skilled faculty and staff that are instrumental in developing, modifying, and enriching curriculum and programs to meet the needs of all students.
- To encourage and facilitate total student involvement in cocurricular and extracurricular programs.