Thank you for participating in discussion on our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page.
As a follower of the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page, you have the ability to post comments. Please adhere to the following guidelines when commenting:
- Please be courteous, productive, and exercise a mutual respect for others’ opinions. Avoid comments that are profane, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable.
- Do not post personal information of any person other than yourself. If you choose to post your own contact information for any reason, please be aware that the information will be available to the public and is, therefore, subject to misuse.
- Assume that all postings on the page will be publically available on the Internet and therefore publically accessible without limitation or protection of any kind.
- Do not post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product, solicits business, membership, financial, or other support in any business, group, or organization, except those that are sponsored by Grand Forks Public Schools.
- Do not post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute spam.
We comply with all federal and state regulations regarding the online safety and privacy of minors. We will not knowingly post, solicit, or communicate in any way through our Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page with children under the age of 13.
Comments posted on the Facebook/Twitter/Instagram page do not in any way reflect the opinions of Grand Forks Public Schools.