- Stunting is only required of competition cheerleaders
- Jumping is required of all cheerleaders
- Tumbling is not required but is preferred
- Varsity (maximum of 21): Cheer at all home varsity football games as well as post season games
- Junior Varsity (maximum of 20): Cheer at all home junior varsity football games. May cheer some post-season varsity football games pending varsity competitions.
Junior Varsity Winter
- Maximum of 20; split into 2 or 3 groups
- All groups rotate cheering all home junior varsity boys basketball and girls basketball games
- Maximum of 16; split into two groups
- Cheer all home varsity boys games, as well as post-season, and some home varsity girls basketball games
- Maximum of 5
- Cheer all home varsity boys hockey games as well as post-season games.
- Varsity (maximum of 21; between 1-5 of these are alternates): Compete in a minimum of 3 competitions a year. Must cheer for both a fall and a winter sideline sport
- Junior Varsity (maximum of 20)--Compete in a minimum of 2 competitions a year. Must cheer for both a fall and a winter sideline sport.