6th Grade Intramurals
Intramurals are offered in five blocks throughout the school year. Some activities are co-ed and others are not. The North Dakota High School Activities Association does not allow 6th grade students to participate in interscholastic programs.
Valley Middle School offers flag football, soccer, floor hockey, strength training, volleyball, basketball, outdoor games, and other activities at the discretion of the activities director and intramural supervisor(s). Intramural activities meet 7-10 times per block. There is a $12.50 fee (a reduced price or free are available based on family income). No student will be denied the opportunity to participate in intramurals.
- Block I: September 3 – October 2, 2019: Boys Flag Football and Girls Soccer
- Block II: November 5 – December 6, 2019: Co-ed Volleyball
- Block III: January 7 – February 7, 2020: Strength Training
- Block IV: March 10 – April 2, 2020: Basketball and Floor Hockey
- Block V: April 14 – May 15, 2020: Outdoor Games
* Please note: dates and activities may change based on weather and space available.