Below is information for those that want to utilize bus service for AM and/or PM regular bus routes for the school year. These procedures were put in place to help keep your student safe while traveling to and from school.
- Please visit https://www.smore.com/dcw9k to view regular route busing information for the 2021-2022 school year.
- We require all students who ride a regular route bus to have a Transportation Request Form on file.
- For those families who are interested in busing but did not complete the request form in Powerschool during registration, please complete your request through this Google. Link to form: https://forms.gle/fPf6ZsG7rNuc9brY9.
- Please note: this is for general route busing only. For special education or EL busing, please speak with the main office at your student's school.
- According to the U.S. Department of Transportation guidelines, all persons using public transportation (i.e.: school buses, vans, and other public transportation) will wear face coverings for the duration of their ride (LINK: https://www.transportation.gov/safety/mask-travel-guidance).
- Please review the "Transportation Policy" on the "Student Transportation" page. LINK: https://www.gfschools.org/Page/8725.