About Adult Community Education
Grand Forks Adult Community Education provides classes for your enjoyment and enrichment by instructors willing to share their knowledge and skills with you. We want to extend learning opportunities to residents of the Greater Grand Forks area 16 years or older. Sessions are held two times a year - in the fall and in the winter.
- Fees are to be paid before first session of class
- No registration is complete until fees are paid
- Fees will be refunded only in circumstances of course cancellations. Special cases may petition the Adult Community Ed office
- Anyone 16 years or older may participate unless indicated differently
- Persons over 60 may take a computer class for half the regular fee. These are the only SC rates we have because of material fees for majority of classes.
- There will be no confirmation - assume the class will be held at the time & place indicated unless you are notified otherwise.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course in which registration is insufficient. All registered individuals will be notified of cancellation.
- In the event of a winter storm warning, listen to your radio or television for possible course cancellations.
- By phone: (701) 795-2777
- By fax: (701) 795-2770
- By mail: ACE, 500 Stanford Rd., Grand Forks, ND 58203
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: visit our office between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.