GED Enrollment Procedures
- Call (701) 795-2777 to make an appointment
- First Meeting: Fridays beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Arrive at the ALC at 8:20 AM
- Bring Photo ID and Social Security card (or Birth Certificate)
- Complete TABE (Tests of Adult Basic Education) Locator
- Second Meeting
- Review TABE assessment results
- Begin studies
NOTE: Students ages 16-17 need to bring a parent with them to register. These students must also complete and gather all letters for early GED testing permission before starting classes. That information will be explained and packets will be provided at the first meeting.
GED Evening Class Registration can be arranged on the night of class, Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30-9 p.m. Call (701) 795-2777 for more information.