The football season will run from August 19th-October 12th, 2019. The Cushman Bowl will be held on October 8th.
Coaches 8th grade: Dan Schraeder, Jeremy Cebula, Dylan Dachtler
Coaches 7th grade: Kirby Krefting, Brian Strom, Bryce Nordine
Teams: 7th and 8th depending on numbers
Participation and Sportsmanship
- Must be at practice to learn,
- Must be at practice to play.
- If a player is absent from practice, the coach needs to be informed from THAT player prior to practice.
General guidelines for participation
- Physical forms turned in to the office.
- Activity fees paid.
- Nine practices to play in a game.
- Eligibility 2 or more F's, 1or more 1's, 2 or more 2's in conduct for ineligibility.
- Shoulder pads, helmet, football pants with pads, and game jersey will all be supplied by the school.
- Must have a mouth guard that is attached to the helmet.
- Practice jersey to go over pads.
- Football spikes are recommended.
- Lock your belongings.
- Monday-Friday at 3:45 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday out of the locker room by 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays out by 5 p.m.
- Will be handed out as soon as the coaches get the schedule.
- Found online on our Elroy Schroeder website under Athletics.
- Players will travel on the bus to away games and must travel back on the bus.
- The exception will be if a parent/guardian signs the travel release sheet.
- To be determined
- Players will have the opportunity to order an Elroy Schroeder Football T-shirt.
- Look for more information from your player. An order form will be sent home.