Tips for Parents
- We encourage you to reach out to your child’s education team (principal, teachers, counselor’s, psychologist or school social work). We can assist you with getting connected to community resources and agencies that may be able to help.
- Continue to keep the building staff informed of changes in address so that we can help facilitate setting up transportation to ensure that your child is able to attend school regularly
- Let the teacher/school know the best way to reach you (phone or written notes) to ensure ongoing communication regarding your child’s academic progress
- Make sure your child goes to school every day
- As your child what he/she is learning in school; If you show interest in your child’s education, he /she will know it is important
- Encourage your child to participate in extra-curricular activities