In August 2018, Grand Forks Public Schools launched a free mobile app. Mobile apps are an easy way to provide on-demand access to information that drives student success. This app is for anyone who would like to access news, calendar events, and resources about Grand Forks Public Schools on their smartphone.
To download the app on your phone:
- Visit the Apple Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-forks-1-school-district/id1179139414?mt=8
- Visit the Play Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackboard.community.gfschools
- Once the app is installed, it will ask you if you would like to receive push notifications (pop-up notifications that will display on your phone). If you would like to, answer “yes.”
To follow your child’s/neighborhood school(s) to receive notifications and access news, calendar events, and resources:
- Open the Grand Forks Public Schools app
- Click on the “Settings” icon (located in the upper right-hand corner)
- Click on “Follow schools” and select the school(s) you would like to follow
- Under each school, please make sure you have marked “Receive Inbox Messages” and also have marked any other item(s) you would like to receive.