Student Dress Code
Dress and grooming are important to the student body at any school. Students must wear shoes at all times. Hats, caps, and head scarves/ bandanas are not to be worn in school. Students wearing inappropriate attire will be instructed to get it changes, and parent(s)/ guardian(s) will be contacted.
Innappropriate attire may include, but is not limited to:
- Clothing with rips or holes
- Clothing with a derogatory saying or double meaning suggestive of sexual, illegal, or derogatory connotations
- Any clothing or accessory, including make-up and hair style, that draws excessive attention to an individual student
- Clothing that advertises, alcohol, tobacco products, or other subtance deemed hazardous to one's health is inappropriate
- Spiked garments, spiked collars, and spiked bracelets, as well as, chains, are not to be worn in school