Student Dress Code
Dress and grooming are important to the student body at any school. Students must wear shoes at all times. Hats, caps, and headscarves/bandanas are not to be worn in school. Students wearing inappropriate attire will be instructed to get the item(s) changed, and parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted.
Inappropriate attire may include, but is not limited to:
- Clothing with rips or holes,
- Clothing with a derogatory saying or double meaning suggestive of sexual, illegal, or derogatory connotations,
- Any clothing or accessory, including make-up and hairstyles, that draws excessive attention to an individual student,
- Clothing that advertises alcohol, tobacco products, or other substances deemed hazardous to one's health is inappropriate,
- Spiked garments, spiked collars, and spiked bracelets, as well as chains, are not to be worn in school.