Mission & Vision
To support academics, mental health, and enrichment through innovative approaches and positive relationships with peers and caring adults.
To foster resilience and engagement for all GFPS students.
- Grit We stumble. And we keep going
- We believe in you. We’ll help you tap into what’s already in you and help you grow new skills so you can do hard things.
- Relationships We are here for each other.
- All progress in personal growth, wellness, and academics comes through the strength of connections with others. Positive connections enable us to grow in ways we couldn’t on our own.
- Openness All are welcome. All are valued.
- We believe in meeting people where they are at. Our best ideas and our best outcomes, come from being creative, nimble, and responsive. We are here to learn from each other.
- Wellness Growth requires physical and mental wellbeing.
- We all deserve to be well and whole. We are here to promote, develop, and model the tools to care for self and each other.