GFPS Smart Restart
Grand Forks Public Schools continues its work to create an environment that balances a variety of personal interests and desires with a continued commitment to the health and safety of our staff, students, and community.
We look forward to more normalized operations, yet remain committed to ensuring student and employee physical, academic, mental health, and social-emotional wellbeing remains front and center despite the circumstances that come our way. Commitments will be made to address academic learning and social-emotional learning (SEL) gaps propelled by the pandemic. New educational practices discovered to be highly effective for many learners during the pandemic will be incorporated into well-established programs and classroom practices to meet student needs. We are poised to be nimble in our programming, intervention, and overall educational services.
Grand Forks Public Schools Data
Student and Certified Staff Positive
- October 11-15: 26 positive
- October 4-8: 39 positive
- September 27-October 1: 36 positive
- September 20-24: 25 positive
- September 13-17: 23 positive
Student and Certified Staff Close Contacts
- October 11-15: 56 close contacts
- October 4-8: 139 close contacts
- September 27-October 1: 136 close contacts
- September 20-24: 113 close contacts
- September 13-17: 77 close contacts