About Adult Community Education
Grand Forks Adult Community Education provides classes for your enjoyment and enrichment by instructors willing to share their knowledge and skills with you. We want to extend learning opportunities to residents of the Greater Grand Forks area 16 years or older. Sessions are held two times a year - in the fall and in the winter.
- Fees will be processed one week before the first session of class.
- No registration is complete until fees are processed and paid.
- Fees will be refunded only in circumstances of course cancellations or a cancellation made one week before the first session of class. Special cases may petition the Adult Community Education office.
- Anyone 16 years or older may participate unless indicated differently.
- There will be no confirmation - assume the class will be held at the time & place indicated unless you are notified otherwise.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course in which registration is insufficient. All registered individuals will be notified of the cancellation.
- In the event of a winter storm warning, listen to your radio or television for possible course cancellations.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (701) 795-2777.