Grand Forks Public Schools Families,
You may be eligible to receive P-EBT benefits for your school-aged children this summer. Children who received free or reduced-price lunch through the National School Lunch Program and were attending school at the end of the 2022-2023 school year. If your children are not currently eligible but might be for the 2023-2024 school year, you are encouraged to complete the P-EBT application and submit a Free/Reduced-Price application by August 25, 2023. Contact the school where your children will be attending for an application form.
This year, parents/guardians must complete an application to receive Summer P-EBT. The application can be completed online at https://ndsummerebt.nd.gov If you can't complete the application online, you can get a paper application by sending an email to email@example.com or downloading it from our website.
For more information regarding Summer P-EBT, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-328-2732.
- What is P-EBT?
- What are Summer P-EBT Benefits?
- Who is eligible for Summer P-EBT benefits?
- Do I have to apply for Summer P-EBT benefits?
- What if my child will be newly eligible for reduced-priced meals for the 2023-2024 school year?
- How much can my child receive in summer P-EBT benefits?
- How will I receive my child’s P-EBT benefits?
- When can we expect to see the benefits added to my card?
- If my child graduates after the 2022–2023 academic year, will they receive P- EBT benefits for the summer of 2022?
- My child is homeschooled. Are they eligible for Summer P-EBT?
- My child attends a fully virtual school that does not participate in the National School Lunch Program. Are they eligible for Summer P-EBT?
- Does this count against me as a public charge?
- Can I give my P-EBT benefits to someone else?
- Is my child still eligible for summer meals?
- Do these Summer P-EBT benefits expire?
- Who can I contact if I have questions about Summer P-EBT?